Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rocks and stuff

The semester is almost over. While I should be practicing a speech, I decided to instead give another quick top ten list. As I was looking through my notes from my geology class, I came across the most important things said by the instructor thus far. At least, they were important enough for me to write down. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this, or at the very least find it amusing.

The Geology Top Ten

10. "Now, this rock has excellent cleavage." [cue Jenny's laughter row two.]

9. "Believe it or not, you can kill someone with only a pencil."

8. "People just keep diddling with the environment!"

7. "Now, I'm sure you all are familiar with Wisconsin."

6."For those of you who are musically minded, da da dum doo dee da da."

5. "Just let the beavers do their thing."

4. "We're living on a giant Tums."

3. "Now what kind of rock is this? I'll give you a hint: IT AIN'T GRANITE!"

2. "Give yourselves a pat on the head for surviving the wet one."

And the number one quote from geology:

"Now, this has nothing to do with geology..."


And, that's basically how the Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays of my spring semester have been spent. They're almost over. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot a quote!

"you know im not superman."

bahahaha but this definitely made my day! oh kuntzy you er...wise? man. ya know i might even just miss him...just for the entertainment aspect.

-alise